Welkom op het forum van startpagina!

Dit forum staat op alleen-lezen. Je kan hier informatie zoeken en oude berichten terugvinden, maar geen nieuwe berichten plaatsen.

Naar overzicht van alle forums

oprah winfrey show

• MNG

heey,

ik heb even een vraag.

heeft een van jullie ook nog de intervieuw van oprah met de cast of friends?

ik zou het heel graag een keer willen zien.

alvast bedankt

groeten MNG

• Joline

http://www.friendscafe.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8162

• jacqueline

hallo , ook ik ben al heel lang op zoek naar de band van friends en oprah wie kan mij daar bij helpen ?

groet jacqueline

• Diego Vonkel

Kunnen jullie Oprah vragen om een Suriname te bezoeken het is dringend en echt nodig/.

• jessica

dear oprah.my name is jessica and iam from suriname.ihave 1 sister ,2brothers.my mom is devorced 18 jears ago. she had and still have adifficult time in here live.i always look your shows and the way how you helpt people with their problems.sometimes it make me cry,because i wish you where here .maybe in gods name you can help my mom and us.make my mum happy again.we can not see when our mom is unhappy.she is the best mom fore us.the best off the world. she does not know i write this letter to you.what we want is to be loved have aloving grandparents,uncle,aunts.a loving mother fore my mom. my mom is a good persoon.she never hurts someone els feelings. i just want her to be happy.and we need a loving family.can you help us oprah.my mother is very hurt inside.here family did that,iam very thankful.fore reading this letter and hopefully we will here from you.please oprah help find a loving family that love us.idonot know who to turn to.your my last hope.go on with your show,because your the best and also your show.iam crying right now.so i stop writing.bye oprah.god bless you.i hope you receive my letter.from jessica,and greetings from suriname.jacqueline schreef:

>

> hallo , ook ik ben al heel lang op zoek naar de band van

> friends en oprah wie kan mij daar bij helpen ?

>

> groet jacqueline